The Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card’s rewards structure is uncomplicated and up to par with other…
Credit cards, mortgages, banking products
- Featured work in USA Today, NextAdvisor, The Points Guy, Business Insider and FlyerTalk
- Over a decade of experience in the financial industry
- Winner of two APTRA awards for the best overall newscast and breaking news coverage in his previous work of television news
Joe Cortez is a personal finance journalist contributing to CreditCards.com with a decade of experience as a financial journalist and over a decade of experience in the financial industry as a whole.
Cortez brings an insider knowledge of how airline miles, travel points and cash back work together to drive rewards for cardholders. He is a member of the U.S. Travel Insurance Association, the Society for Professional Journalists, the National Association of Hispanic Journalists and the Radio-Television-Digital News Association. Prior to his work in financial journalism, Cortez worked in television news where he won two APTRA awards for the best overall newscast and breaking news coverage.
Our editorial team and our expert review board provide an unbiased analysis of the products we feature. Our comparison service is compensated by our partners, and may influence where or how products are featured on the site. Learn more about our partners and how we make money. Please note: The star-rating system on this page is based on our independent card scoring methodology and is not influenced by advertisers or card issuers.
- The College of Wooster
- U.S. Travel Insurance Association
- Society for Professional Journalists
- National Association of Hispanic Journalists
- Radio-Television-Digital News Association