A 0% intro APR credit card can be a good tool to save money on…
Credit cards, personal finance, retirement planning
- Award-winning freelance journalist and content producer
- Featured in CNNMoney.com, CNBC.com and consumer reports
Beth Braverman is an award-winning freelance journalist and content producer, writing mostly about personal finance, parenting and careers.
Prior to launching her editorial services business, Beth spent seven years covering personal finance, first as a senior reporter and social media editor at MONEY magazine and then as the Life + Money editor for The Fiscal Times. Beth has also worked as a daily newspaper reporter and as a trade magazine editor. In addition to personal finance, she has covered small business, luxury goods, government and education.
Her work has appeared in CNNMoney.com, CNBC.com, Consumer Reports and dozens of other publications. Beth has won numerous awards, including recognition from the Americans Society of Business Publication Editors, the Society of American Business Editors and Writers and the New York Financial Writers Association.
A Philadelphia native, Beth has lived in the New York City area for almost 20 years. She enjoys traveling, cooking and cashing in her hard-earned credit card rewards. You can find her on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook, and see her full portfolio at her website: BethBraverman.com.
Our editorial team and our expert review board provide an unbiased analysis of the products we feature. Our comparison service is compensated by our partners, and may influence where or how products are featured on the site. Learn more about our partners and how we make money. Please note: The star-rating system on this page is based on our independent card scoring methodology and is not influenced by advertisers or card issuers.
"Every purchase is a long-term decision. What would my future self think about spending money this way?"
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Newspaper Journalism, S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University
- Master's degree in Business and Economics Reporting, Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism
- Beth has won numerous awards, including recognition from the Americans Society of Business Publication Editors, the Society of American Business Editors and Writers and the New York Financial Writers Association.