Best travel credit cards of December 2022 Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card: Best general…
Credit cards, banking, personal finance
Jeanine Skowronski is a credit card expert, analyst, and multimedia journalist with over 10 years of experience covering business and personal finance. She has previously served as the Head of Content at Policygenius, Executive Editor of Credit.com, Deputy Editor at American Banker, Staff Reporter at TheStreet and a columnist for Inc. Magazine.
As a senior credit card analyst for Bankrate, Skowronski authored several studies on the payments industry, which were covered by major news outlets, including The New York Times, Washington Post and Vox.com. She has also appeared as a pundit on Good Morning America, The Willis Report, Yahoo Finance, ABC World News with David Muir, NPR’s Marketplace and numerous local television and radio stations. She has served as a speaker and panelist at several American Banker conferences.
Learn more at her website.
- Veteran personal finance and business journalist
- Credit card analyst, speaker and panelist
- Author of numerous studies, including a highly covered 2014 Bankrate survey on millennials and credit cards
Our editorial team and our expert review board provide an unbiased analysis of the products we feature. Our comparison service is compensated by our partners, and may influence where or how products are featured on the site. Learn more about our partners and how we make money. Please note: The star-rating system on this page is based on our independent card scoring methodology and is not influenced by advertisers or card issuers.
“Credit cards can be an incredibly powerful spending tool. I’m passionate about helping people leverage them to build credit, earn lucrative rewards, maximize ancillary benefits that are sometimes buried in the fine print, and pay down debts more efficiently and cost-effectively.”
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism from The College of New Jersey in 2003
- Professional Writing Award from The College of New Jersey in 2003
- While Editor-in-Chief of The Signal, the student newspaper received The New Jersey Press Association’s General Excellence Award