If you’re already a frequent Instacart user and are looking for a way to earn…
Credit cards, Updates
- Has worked in a variety of fields, including publishing, marketing, and education.
- She’s a firm believer in the strength of teamwork and information sharing.
- She hopes to encourage people to explore all options on their financial literacy journey.
- Runs a book club for local readers.
India Davis began her editing career in 2016 at Georgia State University, becoming a Managing Editor for SAMLA News. She has written for brands such as Business Insider and CNN with a focus in SEO and consumer-driven content. She joined the CreditCards.com and Bankrate team in 2021.
Our editorial team and our expert review board provide an unbiased analysis of the products we feature. Our comparison service is compensated by our partners, and may influence where or how products are featured on the site. Learn more about our partners and how we make money. Please note: The star-rating system on this page is based on our independent card scoring methodology and is not influenced by advertisers or card issuers.
"Finance is seen as something cold and distant but it's one of the most personal things in the world." - India Davis
- Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature, Georgia State University