Our ongoing list of airline and hotel rewards program special promotions – to help you earn more points and miles and spend them wisely.
If you’re a frequent traveler, it is easy to see the value in loyalty programs from your favorite airline or hotel. You can rack up points or miles on your purchases with the brand – and often on other purchases as well. Then, you can redeem those rewards for free flights, hotel stays or perks that make your next vacation more enjoyable.There are lots of ways to maximize your hotel and airline rewards earning, including employing a co-branded credit card. You can also keep an eye out for limited-time ways to earn more rewards, as both hotels and airlines frequently offer such incentives.
See related: Credit card special offers, limited-time promotions
Alternatively, you can check out special discounts and promotions that let you stretch your points or miles further – saving more for your next trip.
Whatever your strategy for maximizing rewards, check out our ongoing list of deals and promotions from the most popular airline and hotel rewards programs; you might find an offer that’s perfect for you.
Top rewards program promotions by airline or hotel brand
Alaska Airlines promotions
- Earn 50,000 miles when you buy or lease a SunPower solar energy solution.
- Earn at least 10,000 miles for round-trip flights between North America and a non-North America destination when you fly with select partner airlines. Offer ends Dec. 31, 2020.
American Airlines promotions
- Earn up to 10,000 miles per night on select properties when you book your hotel through the American Airlines hotel portal.
- Earn 1 mile per dollar on Apple purchases when you shop through the AAdvantage eShopping mall.
- Earn 500 bonus miles on stays at participating Hyatt properties.
- Earn 3 miles per dollar on qualifying Vivid Seats ticket purchases.
- Earn up to 5 miles per dollar spent on dining – including tax and tip – with SkyMiles Dining.
- Earn 1 mile per dollar on eligible Ticketmaster purchases (events in the U.S. and Canada only) when you purchase them through the Delta link.
- Get 1 mile per dollar spent on qualifying Airbnb.
- Earn 1 mile per dollar spent on Lyft rides in the U.S. (2 miles per dollar on qualifying airport rides) when you link your SkyMiles and Lyft accounts here.
- Earn 50 miles per ride for SuperShuttle “Blue Van” airport ground transportation or 150 miles per ride for ExecuCar private, luxury sedan service when making reservations online.
- Earn 50 miles per rental day for rentals of 1-4 days or 500 miles for rentals of 5 days or longer on qualifying rentals with Alamo.
- Earn 10 Frontier Miles per dollar at Teleflora. Use promo code: DEFAULT
- Join TrueBlue Dining, and earn 3 points per dollar at participating restaurants, bars and clubs.
- Earn 3 TrueBlue points per dollar when you shop at Amazon.com during a flight using your unique TrueBlue link.
- Get 3 points per dollar at Home Depot.
- Get 3 points per dollar at Bed Bath & Beyond.
- Get 5,000 bonus points when you purchase and fly three roundtrip JetBlue flights in a calendar year.
- Get 7,000 bonus points when you purchase and fly seven roundtrip JetBlue flights in a calendar year.
- Get 10,000 bonus points when you purchase and fly 10 one-way JetBlue flights that are 1,600 miles or more in a calendar year.
- Earn up to 10,000 Rapid Rewards points per night when you book your hotel stay through Southwest.
- Earn up to 2,400 Rapid Rewards points and save up to 30% on qualifying rentals with Budget through Jan. 31, 2021.
- Earn up to 2,400 Rapid Rewards points and save up to 35% on qualifying rentals with Avis through Jan. 31, 2021.
- Earn up to 2,400 Rapid Rewards points and save up to 35% on qualifying rentals with Hertz through Jan. 31, 2021.
- MileagePlus Premier members and cardholders can earn up to 3,000 bonus miles in the first 30 days with MileagePlus Dining.
- Earn 7,000 miles when you protect your home with any new SimpliSafe home security system.
- Receive 10,000 United MileagePlus award miles when you sign up for NRG Home. You can also receive 2 miles per dollar spent on the supply portion of your monthly electric bill, or 3 miles per dollar if you are a MileagePlus cardholder.
- United MileagePlus members can earn 30 miles per dollar at FTD.
- Earn up to 10,000 miles per night for hotel stays booked with Rocketmiles. Plus, earn 3,000 bonus miles when you book your first Rocketmiles stay.
- Earn 3 points per dollar spent on Lyft rides in the U.S. and Canada when you link your accounts here. Plus, get $5 off your first three rides if you sign up as a new Lyft user.
- Earn up to 7,500 points when you book two stays in participating Hilton properties through Dec. 31, 2020. Register for the promotion here.
- Stay at five different Hyatt brands and receive one free night in a category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort after staying at five different Hyatt brands. Offer valid one year from issuance.
- Earn 500 points for qualifying nights at new Hyatt properties.
- Earn 1 point per dollar on American Airlines flights when you link your accounts here.
- Starting Wednesday, July 8, 2020, all World of Hyatt members can receive 15% of their redeemed points back as bonus points when they redeem points for free night stays and more through Jan. 4, 2021. Register for the promotion by Dec. 1, 2020.
- World of Hyatt and Hyatt Credit Cardmembers can receive an additional 10% of their redeemed points back as bonus points, for a total of 25% of redeemed points back. Offer ends Jan. 4, 2020. Register for the promotion by Dec. 1, 2020.
- Free nights now include free parking for all members on stays from July 8 through Jan. 4, 2021.
- Earn triple points on eligible spend for dine-in, takeout or delivery at participating outlets at Hyatt hotels and resorts, from July 8 to Jan.4, 2020.
- All Hyatt members can earn 3 points per dollar on paid stays at all Hyatt locations worldwide. Additionally, those with World of Hyatt Credit Card can get 4 points per dollar at select Hyatt resort properties. Plus, during this promotion you can earn a night toward both 2020 and 2021 World of Hyatt elite status for every tier-qualifying night you complete. The promotion starts Oct. 1, 202o, and runs for stays with a checkout date through Jan 4, 2021. Registration, once live, will be required by Nov. 30, 2020.
- Earn up to 500 IHG Rewards Club points on your first order and 250 points thereafter when you order from Grubhub through the IHG website or app.
- Earn up to 500 IHG Rewards Club points when you make an OpenTable reservation through the IHG website or app.
- Earn 4 IHG points per dollar on qualifying Apple purchases.
- Enroll in IHG Rewards Club by Sept. 30, 2020, and stay twice by Jan. 31, 2021, to receive a Reward Night worth up to 40,000 points. The certificate can be used before April 30, 2021.
- Save on base rates and earn up to 2,000 bonus points on Hertz car rentals through Dec. 31, 2020.
- Get 10 Marriott Bonvoy points at U.S. Gas Stations (up to $7,500 on eligible purchases) with your eligible Marriott Bonvoy American Express card. Offer valid through Oct. 31, 2020.
- Get 10 Marriott Bonvoy points at U.S. Restaurants (up to $7,500 on eligible purchases) with your eligible Marriott Bonvoy American Express card. Offer valid through Oct. 31, 2020.
- Get 10 Marriott Bonvoy points on eligible purchases at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels (up to $7,500 on eligible purchases) with your eligible Marriott Bonvoy American Express card. Offer valid through Oct. 31, 2020.
- There are currently no Wyndham promotions.
Don’t miss out on extra rewards or limited-time savings
All of these promotions offer unique ways to either earn more points or miles or get even more out of your rewards. From shopping portals to dining programs to partner brands, deals like these can help upgrade your rewards strategy.