Our ongoing list of airline and hotel rewards program special promotions – to help you earn more points and miles and spend them wisely.
If you’re a frequent traveler, it is easy to see the value in loyalty programs from your favorite airline or hotel. You can rack up points or miles on your purchases with the brand – and often on other purchases as well. Then, you can redeem those rewards for free flights, hotel stays or perks that make your next vacation more enjoyable.There are lots of ways to maximize your hotel and airline rewards earning, including employing a co-branded credit card. You can also keep an eye out for limited-time ways to earn more rewards, as both hotels and airlines frequently offer such incentives.
See related: Credit card special offers, limited-time promotions
Alternatively, you can check out special discounts and promotions that let you stretch your points or miles further – saving more for your next trip.
Whatever your strategy for maximizing rewards, check out our ongoing list of deals and promotions from the most popular airline and hotel rewards programs; you might find an offer that’s perfect for you.
Top rewards program promotions by airline or hotel brand
Alaska Airlines promotions
- Earn 50,000 miles when you buy or lease a SunPower solar energy solution.
- Get a $30 discount and earn 1 mile per dollar when you book a service with Rover through Oct. 1, 2020.
- Earn at least 10,000 miles for round-trip flights between North America and a non-North America destination when you fly with select partner airlines. Offer ends Dec. 31, 2020.
American Airlines promotions
- Earn up to 10,000 miles per night on select properties when you book your hotel through the American Airlines hotel portal.
- Earn 1 mile per dollar on Apple purchases when you shop through the AAdvantage eShopping mall.
- Earn 500 bonus miles on stays at participating Hyatt properties.
- Earn 3 miles per dollar on qualifying Vivid Seats ticket purchases.
- Earn up to 5 miles per dollar spent on dining – including tax and tip – with SkyMiles Dining.
- Earn 1 miles per dollar on eligible Ticketmaster purchases (events in the U.S. and Canada only) when you purchase them through the Delta link.
- Get 1 mile per dollar spent on qualifying Airbnb.
- Earn 1 mile per dollar spent on Lyft rides in the U.S. (2 miles per dollar on qualifying airport rides) when you link your SkyMiles and Lyft accounts here.
- Earn 50 miles per ride for SuperShuttle “Blue Van” airport ground transportation or 150 miles per ride for ExecuCar private, luxury sedan service when making reservations online.
- Earn 50 miles per rental day for rentals of 1-4 days or 500 miles for rentals of 5 days or longer on qualifying rentals with Alamo.
- Earn 10 Frontier Miles per dollar at Teleflora. Use promo code: DEFAULT
- Join TrueBlue Dining, and earn 3 points per dollar at participating restaurants, bars and clubs.
- Earn 3 TrueBlue points per dollar when you shop at Amazon.com during a flight using your unique TrueBlue link.
- Get 3 points per dollar at Home Depot.
- Get 3 points per dollar at Bed Bath & Beyond.
- Get 5,000 bonus points when you purchase and fly three roundtrip JetBlue flights in a calendar year.
- Get 7,000 bonus points when you purchase and fly seven roundtrip JetBlue flights in a calendar year.
- Get 10,000 bonus points when you purchase and fly 10 one-way JetBlue flights that are 1,600 miles or more in a calendar year.
- Earn double TrueBlue base points for all new bookings through June 15 for flights from May 14, 2020, through Jan. 4, 2021.
- Earn up to 10,000 Rapid Rewards points per night when you book your hotel stay through Southwest.
- Earn up to 2,400 Rapid Rewards points and save up to 30% on qualifying rentals with Budget through Jan. 31, 2021.
- Earn up to 2,400 Rapid Rewards points and save up to 35% on qualifying rentals with Avis through Jan. 31, 2021.
- Earn up to 2,400 Rapid Rewards points and save up to 35% on qualifying rentals with Hertz through Jan. 31, 2021.
- Earn double Rapid Rewards points when you register, book, and travel by Aug. 31, 2020.
- MileagePlus Premier members and cardholders can earn up to 3,000 bonus miles in the first 30 days with MileagePlus Dining.
- Earn 7,000 miles when you protect your home with any new SimpliSafe home security system.
- Receive 10,000 United MileagePlus award miles when you sign up for NRG Home. You can also receive 2 miles per dollar spent on the supply portion of your monthly electric bill, or 3 miles per dollar if you are a MileagePlus cardholder.
- United MileagePlus members can earn 30 miles per dollar at FTD.
- Earn up to 10,000 miles per night for hotel stays booked with Rocketmiles. Plus, earn 3,000 bonus miles when you book your first Rocketmiles stay.
- Earn 3 points per dollar spent on Lyft rides in the U.S. and Canada when you link your accounts here. Plus, get $5 off your first three rides if you sign up as a new Lyft user.
- Earn 2,000 points per stay, plus 10,000 points every 10 nights, from Jan. 6 to May 31, 2020, when you register for the Points Unlimited promotion.
- Earn up to 7,500 points when you book two stays in participating Hilton properties through Dec. 31, 2020. Register for the promotion here.
- Stay at five different Hyatt brands and receive one free night in a category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort after staying at five different Hyatt brands. Offer valid one year from issuance.
- Earn 500 points for qualifying nights at new Hyatt properties.
- Earn 1 point per dollar on American Airlines flights when you link your accounts here.
- Earn 3 tier-qualifying night credits toward the next tier status for every $5,000 spent on the World of Hyatt credit card from April 15 through June 30, 2020. That includes 2 qualifying night credit you already earn, plus 1 bonus night credit.
- Legacy Hyatt credit cardmembers can earn 2 tier-qualifying night credits toward the next tier status for every $5,000 spent on their card from April 15 through June 30, 2020.
- Apply for the World of the Hyatt credit card and receive 10 night credits when approved – that includes 5 tier-qualifying night credits already received as a new Cardmember, plus 5 additional tier-qualifying night credits. The offer is valid from April 15, 2020, through June 30, 2020.
- Earn up to 500 IHG Rewards Club points on your first order and 250 points thereafter when you order from Grubhub through the IHG website or app.
- Earn up to 500 IHG Rewards Club points when you make an OpenTable reservation through the IHG website or app.
- Earn 4 IHG points per dollar on qualifying Apple purchases.
- Save on base rates and earn up to 2,000 bonus points on Hertz car rentals through May 31, 2020.
- New Marriott Bonvoy members can earn a free night award (up to 25,000 points) when you stay at a Marriott property twice before June 29, 2020.
- Earn 2,000 bonus points on all qualifying Marriott Bonvoy stays, beginning with your second stay, between Mar. 17 and June 14, 2020. Register for the promotion by May 31, 2020 here.
- From May 18 through June 30, 2020, get a 60% bonus when you buy Marriott points.
Don’t miss out on extra rewards or limited-time savings
All of these promotions offer unique ways to either earn more points or miles or get even more out of your rewards. From shopping portals to dining programs to partner brands, deals like these can help upgrade your rewards strategy.