Our ongoing, updated list of the latest credit card sign-up bonuses and other special offers and promotions.
From generous sign-up bonuses to inflated rewards rates, specialty card perks to introductory zero-interest, credit cards regularly offer limited-time ways to earn more. With special deals coming and going, making sure you are getting as much value as possible out of your latest credit card application can be hard.
For the most competitive rewards credit cards, odds are a limited-time promotion of some sort has come before – and will possibly come again. To help you navigate this process, we’ve assembled an ongoing list of the best sign-up bonuses and other credit card promotions of the moment, flagging the deals you’ll want to snag before they disappear. By taking advantage of these offers, you can ensure you get even more out of your credit cards.
Top card promotions by issuer
American Express promotions
American Express offers a wide range of top-notch credit and charge card products, all of which offer great potential value when used strategically. Whether you prefer points or cash back, spend more on travel or groceries – odds are there is an Amex card that aligns with your spending.
But if snagging a large amount of points or cash back upfront is your goal, check out these cards with limited-time offers.
Limited-time American Express intro offers
|Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card||Nov. 3, 2021|
|Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant™ American Express® Card||Nov. 3, 2021|
Other special intro bonus offers from American Express
|The Platinum Card® from American Express|
|American Express Blue Business Cash™ Card||Earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in first 3 months|
|The Blue Business® Plus Credit Card from American Express||Earn 15,000 points after you spend $3,000 within first 3 months|
Other American Express promotions
- Amex Offers. Earn extra cash back or Membership Rewards on purchases from your favorite merchants via
- Starting Jan. 10, 2021, consumer and business Platinum and Gold cardmembers can receive a complimentary night or property credit of $150 or more after booking an eligible stay at participating Hotel Collection properties through American Express Travel.
- Starting Jan. 10, 2021, consumer and business Platinum and Gold cardmembers can get a complimentary night or property credit of $250 or more after booking an eligible stay at participating Fine Hotels + Resorts properties through American Express Travel.
- Use Pay with Points or earn 2 Membership Rewards points per dollar on prepaid car rental bookings through AmexTravel.com.
- Get up to 12 months of free Eats Pass from Uber with the American Express Platinum, the American Express® Gold Card and the American Express® Green Card. Enroll by Dec. 31, 2021, to activate the offer.
- Targeted American Express cardholders can cover charges by redeeming Membership Rewards points at a 40% discount on the redemption.
- Earn a one-time $15 statement credit by using your card to spend a minimum of $50 in one or more transactions online at Glossier. Enroll and use by Oct. 31, 2021.
- Earn a one-time $30 statement credit with your Amex card to spend at least $150 in one or more transactions online at auraframes.com. Enroll and use by Dec. 31, 2021.
- Eligible Marriott Bonvoy™ American Express® Card and Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant™ American Express® Card members who enroll by Dec. 17, 2021, can earn 8 bonus points per dollar (for a total of 10 points per dollar) for purchases made with PayPal, up to 50,000 bonus points. Offer valid through Dec. 31, 2021.
- Eligible consumer or business cardmembers can refer a friend or business owner between now and Dec. 1, 2021, and the friend is approved, cardmembers will earn an extra 4 points per dollar on eligible purchases for three months (on up to $25,000).
- New American Express Gold and Platinum cardholders may be eligible for enhanced welcome offers when they sign up on Resy.com.
Bank of America promotions
Whether you are in search of a card that rewards travel, offers cash back or helps you pay down a balance with less interest, Bank of America has a credit card product designed for every kind of spender. If you’re looking to sign up for one of these cards, be sure to check for any limited-time offers you can take advantage of to earn a bit more.
Limited-time Bank of America intro offers
|There are no current, limited-time introductory offers from Bank of America.|
Other special intro bonus offers from Bank of America
|There are no current, special introductory offers from Bank of America.|
Luckily, sign-up bonuses aren’t the only way to get more value out of your Bank of America card. Check out other promotions below.
Other Bank of America promotions
- Earn 2 points per dollar on grocery store purchases with your Bank of America® Customized Cash Rewards credit card through Dec. 31, 2021.
- Present your Bank of America, Merrill Lynch or U.S. Trust credit or debit card and a picture ID on the first full weekend of every month to receive one free general admission ticket to participating museums. Excludes special exhibitions, ticketed shows and fundraising events.
Capital One promotions
Capital One has a big portfolio of card options, from small business credit cards to secured cards and competitive travel cards. Cards like the Capital One Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card sometimes offer a generous, limited-time sign-up– so be sure to keep an eye out for the latest promotions.
Limited-time Capital One intro offers
|There are no current, limited-time introductory offers from Capital One.|
Other special intro bonus offers from Capital One
|Capital One Walmart Rewards® Mastercard®||5% cash back on in-store purchases for the first 12 months when using Walmart Pay|
In addition to introductory bonuses, Capital One cards offer plenty of other great ways to earn more miles or get more value out of your card. Check out other promotions below.
Other Capital one promotions
- Eligible Capital One cardholders who have never used their miles or cash back rewards to shop at Amazon.com before can get $20 off their next Amazon.com order of $80 or more. To activate the discount, enroll in the program and visit Amazon.com/CapitalOneOffer to activate the $20 savings by adding eligible items to the cart and then using your rewards to pay for at least part of your order. The discount will automatically apply at check out.
- Capital One Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card members earn 8% cash back on tickets purchased at Vivid seats from March 19, 2019, through Jan. 31, 2022.
Chase is well known for its Ultimate Rewards cards – some of the most popular travel and cash back cards on the market. Combined with competitive business and co-branded cards, these products offer rewards for every kind of spender. By applying at the right time, you might be able to snag more points, miles or cash back.
Limited-time Chase intro offers
|Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ Credit Card||125,000 bonus points and 1 Free Night Award after you spend $5,000 in first 3 months||Nov. 3, 2021|
|Marriott Bonvoy Bold™ Credit Card||60,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 in first 3 months||Nov. 3, 2021|
|Southwest Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card||Up to 100,000 bonus points:||Dec. 7, 2021|
|Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card||Up to 100,000 bonus points:||Dec. 7, 2021|
|Southwest Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card||Up to 100,000 bonus points:||Dec. 7, 2021|
Other special intro bonus offers from Chase
|World of Hyatt Credit Card||Earn up to 60,000 bonus points:|
|Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card||$750 bonus after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open|
|Ink Business Cash® Credit Card||$750 bonus after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open|
Beyond sign-up bonuses, you can earn more on your Chase cards with all kinds of special promotions. Check out current deals below:
Other Chase promotions
- Get 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases at Walmart and PayPal from Oct. 1 through Dec. 31, 2021, with your Chase Freedom or Chase Freedom Flex℠ card upon enrollment. Activate the Q4 2021 bonus categories by Dec. 14, 2021, here for Chase Freedom and here for Freedom Flex.
- Chase cardholders with cards that earn Ultimate Rewards can earn 10 total points per dollar or 10% cash back on purchases made through Lyft’s “Fund a Ride” program through March 2022.
- Get a free year of Lyft Pink membership when you sign up with your Chase Sapphire Reserve.
- Earn 5 points per dollar on Lyft purchases with select Chase cards through March 2022.
- Get a free year of DashPass membership when you sign up with your Sapphire card or eligible Chase co-branded card through Dec. 31, 2021.
- Get a free DashPadd membership for the first three months with your Chase Slate and Chase Freedom Unlimited, followed by 50% off your next nine months of membership. Offer valid through Dec. 31, 2021.
- Earn up to $60 in statement credits for DoorDash purchases when you pay with your Sapphire Reserve card in 2021.
- Get a 10% discount on select gift card redemptions, including Home Depot, Bath & Body Works, Domino’s and more.
- Earn 10 total points per dollar with your Chase Sapphire Reserve on each Peloton Bike, Tread and accessory purchase over $1,800, with a maximum earn of 50,000 points. Offer valid through March 31, 2022.
- Earn 5 total points per dollar with your Chase Sapphire Preferred card on each Peloton Bike, Tread and accessory purchase over $1,800, up to a maximum earn of 25,000 points. Offer valid through March 31, 2022.
- Earn 4% additional cash back with your Chase Freedom Flex on up to $1,500 in total spend in the eligible rewards category where you spend the most from Oct. 1 to Dec. 31, 2021.
- Use your eligible Chase card to sign up for Instacart Express and get free delivery through April 30, 2022. Plus, get $10 off your next order of $35 or more. Offer valid through Dec. 31, 2021.
- Earn up to $60 in statement credits on the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card and up to $120 in statement credits on the Chase Sapphire Reserve card for eligible Digital and All-Access Peloton memberships through Dec. 31, 2021. Enroll to activate the offer.
Citi is yet another credit card issuer with a wide range of great credit card offerings. From luxury travelers to those who make small purchases throughout the week, all kinds of cardholders can likely find a Citi card that works for them. To score even more ThankYou points or cash back, keep an eye out for limited-time and special intro bonuses.
Limited-time Citi intro offers
|Citi Rewards+® Card||20,000 bonus points after you spend $1,500 in the first 3 months||TBA|
Other special intro bonus offers from Citi
|There are no current, special intro bonus offers from Citi.|
On the bright side, sign-up bonuses are one of many ways to earn extra points from a Citi card. Check out ways to get more out of Citi cards below.
Other Citi promotions
- Use your Citi credit card or Citibank debit card to get special access to concerts, sporting events, dining, family entertainment and more through Citi Private Pass.
- Eligible Citi Rewards+® Card, Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card and Citi Premier® Card members will earn an additional 3 ThankYou Points per dollar on eligible hotel and car bookings through the ThankYou Travel Portal (through Dec. 31, 2021).
- Use your Citi Simplicity® Card to receive exclusive savings on local offers, gift cards, magazine subscriptions, merchandise, travel, daily deals and more through Citi Easy Deals.
Discover credit cards are favorites of rewards enthusiasts, offering plenty of great ways to earn miles or cash back. In some cases, you can get even more when you sign up for a Discover card.
Limited-time Discover intro offers
|There are no current, limited-time introductory offers from Discover.|
Other special intro bonus offers from Discover
|There are no current, special introductory offers from Discover.|
Besides intro offers, other promotions from Discover can help you get more out of your card. Check out our ongoing list of current offers below.
Other Discover promotions
- Starting Oct. 1 and through Dec. 31, 2021, you can earn 5% cash back on Amazon.com, Target.com and Walmart.com purchases, on up to $1,500 in purchases (then 1%) with your Discover it® Cash Back upon enrollment. You can activate the 2021 Q4 bonus category here.
Should you take advantage of these special offers?
No matter which card issuer you prefer, there is no shortage of great limited-time promotions to earn more points or miles – or stretch them a bit further. Be sure to check back as we update this ongoing list of the top promotions, so you can snag the one that is best for you. By taking advantage of special promotions like these, you can ensure your card is working for you and offering the most possible value.
If you’re racking up points or miles with an airline or hotel loyalty program, you can also check out our ongoing list of airline and hotel promotions to ensure you are earning all you can.