Our ongoing, updated list of the latest credit card sign-up bonuses and other special offers and promotions.
From generous sign-up bonuses to inflated rewards rates, specialty card perks to introductory zero-interest, credit cards regularly offer limited-time ways to earn more. With special deals coming and going, it can be hard to make sure you are getting as much value as possible out of your latest credit card application.
For the most competitive rewards credit cards, odds are a limited-time promotion of some sort has come before – and will possibly come again. To help you navigate this process, we’ve assembled an ongoing list of the best sign-up bonuses and other credit card promotions of the moment, flagging the deals you’ll want to snag before they disappear. By taking advantage of these offers, you can ensure you get even more out of your credit cards.
Top card promotions by issuer
American Express promotions
American Express offers a wide range of top-notch credit and charge card products, all of which offer great potential value when used strategically. Whether you prefer points or cash back, spend more on travel or groceries – odds are there is an Amex card that aligns with your spending.
But if snagging a large amount of points or cash back up front is your goal, check out these cards with limited-time offers.
Limited-time American Express intro offers
|The Platinum Card® from American Express||TBA|
Other American Express promotions
- Amex Offers. Earn extra cash back or Membership Rewards on purchases from your favorite merchants via
- Get one year of Blinkist Premium membership worth $99.99 for free when you enroll by Feb. 28, 2021.
- Redeem a two-month free trial to obé fitness monthly membership now through March 31, 2021. The offer is only available to new subscribers.
- Get up to $30 in monthly PayPal credits with The Platinum Card® from American Express on purchases made at eligible merchants through June 30, 2021.
- Targeted American Express Platinum cardmembers can get $75 back on eligible purchases of $250 or more at Avis Car Rental up to two times after enrolling in Amex Offers. Offer valid through June 30, 2021.
- Targeted American Express Platinum cardmembers can get $50 back on eligible purchases of $50 or more on HomeDepot.com up to two times after they enroll in Amex Offers. Offer valid through June 30, 2021.
- Targeted American Express Platinum cardmembers can get $50 back on eligible purchases of $50 or more on BestBuy.com up to two times after enrolling in Amex Offers. Offer valid through June 30, 2021.
- Targeted The Business Platinum Card® from American Express cardholders can earn 5 Membership Rewards points per dollar on U.S. purchases made across wireless, shipping, advertising, gas and office supplies categories through June 30, 2021, after they enroll in these Amex Offers.
- Eligible The Blue Business® Plus Credit Card holders and other targeted American Express small business cardmembers can receive $25 back in statement credits on transactions greater than $500 up to 10 times, through June 30, 2021.
- Starting Jan. 10, 2021, consumer and business Platinum and Gold cardmembers can receive a complimentary night or property credit of $150 or more after booking an eligible stay at participating Hotel Collection properties through American Express Travel.
- Starting Jan. 10, 2021, consumer and business Platinum and Gold cardmembers can get a complimentary night or property credit of $250 or more after booking an eligible stay at participating Fine Hotels + Resorts properties through American Express Travel.
- Amex cardholders will get access to lower fares on select routes, flights and seats and save up to 20% off the publicly listed ticket price. The lower fares will be available with participating airlines for eligible flights and seats booked between Jan. 10, 2021, and March 31, 2021, for travel from Jan. 10, 2021, through May 31, 2021.
- Use Pay with Points or earn 2 Membership Rewards points per dollar on prepaid car rental bookings through AmexTravel.com
- Get up to 12 months of free Eats Pass from Uber with the American Express Platinum, the American Express® Gold Card and the American Express® Green Card. Enroll by Dec. 31, 2021, to activate the offer.
- New American Express Gold and Platinum cardholders may be eligible for enhanced welcome offers when they sign up on Resy.com.
Bank of America promotions
Whether you are in search of a card that rewards travel, offers cash back or helps you pay down a balance with less interest, Bank of America has a credit card product designed for every kind of spender. If you’re looking to sign up for one of these cards, be sure to check for any limited-time offers you can take advantage of to earn a bit more.
Limited-time Bank of America intro offers
|There are no current, limited-time introductory offers from Bank of America.|
Luckily, sign-up bonuses aren’t the only way to get more value out of your Bank of America card. Check out other promotions below.
Other Bank of America promotions
- Present your Bank of America, Merrill Lynch or U.S. Trust credit or debit card and a picture ID on the first full weekend of every month to receive one free general admission ticket to participating museums. Excludes special exhibitions, ticketed shows and fundraising events.
Capital One promotions
Capital One has a big portfolio of card options, from small business credit cards to secured cards and competitive travel cards. Cards like the Capital One Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card have offered generous, limited-time sign-up offers in the past – so be sure to keep an eye out for the latest promotions.
Limited-time Capital One intro offers
|Capital One® Walmart Rewards® Mastercard®||TBA|
In addition to introductory bonuses, Capital One cards offer plenty of other great ways to earn more miles or get more value out of your card. Check out other promotions below.
Other Capital one promotions
- Eligible Capital One cardholders who have never used their miles or cash back rewards to shop at Amazon.com before can get $20 off their next Amazon.com order of $80 or more. To activate the discount, enroll in the program and visit Amazon.com/CapitalOneOffer to activate the $20 savings by adding eligible items to the cart and then using your rewards to pay for at least part of your order. The discount will automatically apply at check out.
- Capital One Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card members earn 8% cash back on tickets purchased at Vivid seats from March 19, 2019, through Jan. 31, 2022.
Chase is well known for its Ultimate Rewards cards – some of the most popular travel and cash back cards on the market. Combined with competitive business and co-branded cards, these products offer rewards for every kind of spender. By applying at the right time, you might be able to snag more points, miles or cash back.
Limited-time Chase intro offers
|Card||Introductory offer||Expiration date|
|The World of Hyatt Credit Card||Up to 50,000 points:||TBA|
|Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card||TBA|
|Ink Business Cash® Credit Card||TBA|
|Ink Business Cash® Credit Card||TBA|
|Southwest Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card||Up to 80,000 points:||TBA|
|Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card||Up to 80,000 points:||TBA|
|Southwest Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card||Up to 80,000 points:||TBA|
Beyond limited-time sign-up bonuses, you can earn more on your Chase cards with all kinds of special promotions. Check out current deals below:
Other Chase promotions
- Get 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases at wholesale clubs and on eligible streaming services, internet, phone and cable purchases from Jan. 1 through March 31, 2021, with your Chase Freedom or Chase Freedom Flex℠ card upon enrollment. Activate the Q1 2021 bonus categories by March 14, 2020, here for Chase Freedom and here for Freedom Flex.
- Get a free year of Lyft Pink membership when you sign up with your Chase Sapphire Reserve®.
- Earn 5 points per dollar on Lyft purchases with select Chase cards through March 2022.
- Get a free year of DashPass membership when you sign up with your Sapphire Reserve card through Dec. 31, 2021.
- Earn up to $60 in statement credits for DoorDash purchases when you pay with your Sapphire Reserve card, in both 2020 and 2021.
- Get a ShopRunner membership for free for 12 months when you enroll by Feb. 28, 2021 with an eligible Chase card. Check your inbox for a targeted offer or try signing up here.
- Get 10% back in Groupon Bucks on travel, local deals, events and more (up to $50 back per month for 12 months) when you enroll by Feb. 28, 2021. Check your inbox for a targeted offer or try signing up here.
- Earn 4% cash back on all purchases with your Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature card through Feb. 11, 2021, with this targeted offer.
- Earn 3 points per dollar on grocery store purchases with your Chase Sapphire Reserve card or 2 points per dollar with your Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card, up to $1,000 in purchases per month. Offer ends April 30, 2021.
- Earn 5 points per dollar on Southwest purchases (up to $2,000 spent per month) with the Southwest Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card, Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card or Southwest Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card. Offer valid through March 31, 2021.
- Earn up to $60 in statement credits on the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card and up to $120 in statement credits on the Chase Sapphire Reserve card for eligible Digital and All-Access Peloton memberships through Dec. 31, 2021. Enroll to activate the offer.
Citi is yet another credit card issuer with a wide range of great credit card offerings. From luxury travelers to those who make small purchases throughout the week, all kinds of cardholders can likely find a Citi card that works for them. To score even more ThankYou points or cash back, keep an eye out for limited-time intro bonuses.
Limited-time Citi intro offers
|There are no current, limited-time introductory offers from Citi.|
On the bright side, sign-up bonuses are one of many ways to earn extra points from a Citi card. Check out ways to get more out of Citi cards below.
Other Citi promotions
- Use your Citi credit card or Citibank debit card to get special access to concerts, sporting events, dining, family entertainment and more through Citi Private Pass.
- Use your Citi Simplicity® Card to receive exclusive savings on local offers, gift cards, magazine subscriptions, merchandise, travel, daily deals and more through Citi Easy Deals.
Discover credit cards are favorites of rewards enthusiasts, offering plenty of great ways to earn miles or cash back. In some cases, you can get even more when you sign up for a Discover card.
Limited-time Discover intro offers
|There are no current, limited-time introductory offers from Discover.|
Besides intro offers, other promotions from Discover can help you get more out of your card. Check out our ongoing list of current offers below.
Other Discover promotions
- Get 5% cash back at grocery stores, CVS and Walgreens from Jan. 1 to March 31, 2021, on up to $1,500 in purchases (then 1%) with your Discover it® Cash Back card upon enrollment. Activate the 2021 Q1 bonus category here.
Goldman Sachs promotions
Limited-time Goldman Sachs intro offers
|Card||Introductory offer||Expiration date|
|$50 in Daily Cash when you spend $50 at Exxon or Mobil stations in the first month||Jan. 31, 2021|
Besides the intro offer, you can find more ways to maximize your cash back with the Apple Card – check them out below.
Other Goldman Sachs promotions
- There are currently no other Goldman Sachs promotions.
Should you take advantage of these special offers?
No matter which card issuer you prefer, there is no shortage of great limited-time promotions to earn more points or miles – or stretch them a bit further. Be sure to check back as we update this ongoing list of the top promotions, so you can snag the one that is best for you. By taking advantage of special promotions like these, you can ensure your card is working for you and offering the most possible value.
If you’re racking up points or miles with an airline or hotel loyalty program, you can also check out our ongoing list of airline and hotel promotions to ensure you are earning all you can.