Invitation-only credit cards are typically reserved for people with high net worth or big spending…
- Work includes writing, content creation and marketing
- Passionate about research, sharing credit card information and personal finance advice
Erin’s field of work includes writing, content creation and marketing. During her education, her work focused mainly on the arts, but over time she has branched out into other markets. She has worked with various companies and nonprofits to provide copywriting and marketing services.
Erin creates and writes content in a blend of traditional and multimedia journalism. She is well-versed in traditional media with reporting, interviewing and research, as well as using graphic design and video and audio storytelling to share with her readers.
Erin pairs personal experience with research and is passionate about sharing credit card information and personal finance advice with others.
Our editorial team and our expert review board provide an unbiased analysis of the products we feature. Our comparison service is compensated by our partners, and may influence where or how products are featured on the site. Learn more about our partners and how we make money. Please note: The star-rating system on this page is based on our independent card scoring methodology and is not influenced by advertisers or card issuers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, the Grady College at The University of Georgia
- Minor in Art History, the Lamar Dodd School of Art
- Certificate in Coding and Design, Grady College’s New Media