Citi® Double Cash Card
Citi is an advertising partner
- Reward Rates
- 2%Earn 2% on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- 0% intro for 18 months on Balance Transfers
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 13.99% - 23.99% (Variable)
- Annual Fee
- Earn 2% on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
- To earn cash back, pay at least the minimum due on time.
- Balance Transfer Offer: 0% intro APR on Balance Transfers for 18 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.99% - 23.99%, based on your creditworthiness.
- Balance Transfers do not earn cash back.
- If you transfer a balance, interest will be charged on your purchases unless you pay your entire balance (including balance transfers) by the due date each month.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.99% - 23.99% based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
- Balance Transfer
- Cash Back
- Editor's Pick
- Excellent Credit
- Free Credit Score
- Good Credit
- Low Interest
- Mobile Pay Ready
- No Annual Fee
- Presale Tickets
- Unsecured credit card
3.6 out of 5
Our take: If you regularly pay off your card in full each month, it’s hard to beat the cash back rewards on the Citi Double Cash card: It offers 2 percent cash back (1 percent when you buy and an additional 1 percent as you make payments for those purchases), making it an ideal card for purchases that don’t qualify for larger bonuses.