CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
- Reward Rates
- 2% Earn cash back twice. Earn 2% on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- 0% for 18 months on Balance Transfers*
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 15.99% - 25.99% (Variable)
- Annual Fee
- Earn cash back twice. Earn 2% on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
- To earn cash back, pay at least the minimum due on time.
- Balance Transfer Offer: 0% intro APR on Balance Transfers for 18 months. After that, the variable APR will be 15.99% - 25.99% based on your creditworthiness.
- Click "Apply Now" to see the applicable balance transfer fee and how making a balance transfer impacts interest on purchases.
- Balance Transfers do not earn cash back.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 15.99% - 25.99% based on your creditworthiness.*
4.1 out of 5
Our take: The Citi Double Cash credit card is the rare card that allows you to earn cash back twice on all your purchases, with no caps or restrictions.