Citi is an advertising partner
- Reward Rates
- 2%Earn 2% on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- 0% intro for 18 months on Balance Transfers
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 18.49% - 28.49% (Variable)
- Annual Fee
- Earn 2% on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
- To earn cash back, pay at least the minimum due on time.
- Balance Transfer Only Offer: 0% intro APR on Balance Transfers for 18 months. After that, the variable APR will be 18.49% - 28.49%, based on your creditworthiness.
- Balance Transfers do not earn cash back. Intro APR does not apply to purchases.
- If you transfer a balance, interest will be charged on your purchases unless you pay your entire balance (including balance transfers) by the due date each month.
- There is an intro balance transfer fee of 3% of each transfer (minimum $5) completed within the first 4 months of account opening. After that, your fee will be 5% of each transfer (minimum $5).
- Balance Transfer
- Cash Back
- Editor's Pick
- Excellent Credit
- Free Credit Score
- Good Credit
- Mobile Pay Ready
- No Annual Fee
- Presale Tickets
- Unsecured credit card
4.1 out of 5
Our take: If you regularly pay off your card in full each month, it’s hard to beat the cash back rewards on the Citi Double Cash card: It offers 2% cash back (1% when you buy and an additional 1% as you make payments for those purchases), making it an ideal card for purchases that don’t qualify for larger bonuses.