- Intro Bonus
- $200Earn a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
- Reward Rates
- 5%Earn 5% on travel purchased through Chase.
- 3%Earn 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores
- 1.5%Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- 0% Intro APR on Purchases for 15 months
- Regular APR
- 14.99 - 23.74% Variable
- Annual Fee
- Earn a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
- Earn 5% on travel purchased through Chase, 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and 1.5% on all other purchases.
- No annual fee
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases, then a variable APR of 14.99 - 23.74%.
- No minimum to redeem for cash back. Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
- 0% Introductory APR
- Cash Back
- Concierge Service
- Excellent Credit
- Extended Warranty Program
- Mobile Pay Ready
- No Annual Fee
- Purchase Protection
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Unsecured credit card
- Zero Fraud Liability
Our take: Casual users of the Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card may appreciate its simplicity and high general rewards rate, but the card’s real sweet spot lies in pairing it with other Chase Ultimate Rewards cards.