Chase Freedom Unlimited®
CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
NEW - LOWER BALANCE TRANSFER FEE
- Intro Bonus
- $150 Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- Reward Rates
- 1.5% Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase — it's automatic!
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers for 15 months
- Purchases Intro APR
- 0% Intro APR on Purchases for 15 months
- Regular APR
- 16.99% - 25.74% Variable
- Annual Fee
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 16.99-25.74%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
- Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase - it's automatic
- Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- No minimum to redeem for cash back
- Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
- Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit Journey℠
- No annual fee
Our take: Casual users of the Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card may appreciate its simplicity and high general rewards rate, but the card’s real sweet spot lies in pairing it with other Chase Ultimate Rewards cards.