CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
CCDC has partnerships with issuers including, but not limited to, American Express, Bank of America, Capital One, Chase, Citi, Discover and Wells Fargo.
- Intro Bonus
- $150 Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
- Reward Rates
- 1.5% Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers for 15 months
- Purchases Intro APR
- 0% Intro APR on Purchases for 15 months
- Regular APR
- 16.49% - 25.24% Variable
- Annual Fee
- Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 16.49 - 25.24%.
- 3% intro balance transfer fee when you transfer a balance during the first 60 days your account is open, with a minimum of $5.
- No annual fee
- No minimum to redeem for cash back
- Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
Our take: Casual users of the Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card may appreciate its simplicity and high general rewards rate, but the card’s real sweet spot lies in pairing it with other Chase Ultimate Rewards cards.