CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
CCDC has partnerships with issuers including, but not limited to, American Express, Bank of America, Capital One, Chase, Citi and Discover.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 6.99% - 29.99%
- Annual Fee
- Combine the flexibility of a card with the low cost and predictability of a loan from $500-$20,000.
- $0 fees - $0 annual fee, $0 activation fees, $0 maintenance fees
- No touch payments with contactless technology built in
- See if you qualify in minutes without hurting your credit score
- Use wherever Visa is accepted. (cannot be used at an ATM)
- Great for large purchases with predictable payments you can budget for
- Mobile app to access your account anytime, anywhere
- Enjoy peace of mind with $0 Fraud liability
- Access to a virtual card while you wait for your card to arrive in the mail
4.2 out of 5
Our take: Since it automatically puts your balance into an installment plan at the end of the month, the Upgrade Card helps you keep your interest payments – and your overall credit card balance – in check.