The Plum Card® from American Express
CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
- Reward Rates
- 1.5% Get a 1.5% discount when you pay early, with no cap on what you can earn back.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- Annual Fee
- $0 intro annual fee, then $250
- Paying early pays off: Get a 1.5% discount when you pay early, with no cap on what you can earn back.
- Take up to 60 days to pay with no interest, if you pay your minimum due.
- Use the power of the Plum Card to buy big for your business.
- Unlock new opportunities with a spending limit that can grow with your business.
- Additional Employee Cards at no annual fee — and an early pay discount on employee spending.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- Introductory annual fee of $0 for the first year, then $250
- Terms & Restrictions Apply.
2.8 out of 5
Our take: The Plum Card from American Express is a flexible charge card that gives business owners the option to delay payment for up to 60 days, or receive a cash back bonus for paying early.