CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
CCDC has partnerships with issuers including, but not limited to, American Express, Bank of America, Capital One, Chase, Citi and Discover.
- Reward Rates
- 1.5% Get a 1.5% discount when you pay early, with no cap on what you can earn back.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- Annual Fee
- $0 intro annual fee, then $250
- Paying early pays off: get a 1.5% Early Pay Discount, with no cap on what you can earn back.
- Take up to 60 days to pay with no interest, when you pay your minimum due by the Payment Due Date.
- Use the power of the Plum Card to buy big for your business.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- Introductory annual fee of $0 for the first year, then $250
- Terms & Restrictions Apply.
2.8 out of 5
Our take: The Plum Card from American Express is a flexible charge card that gives business owners the option to delay payment for up to 60 days, or receive a cash back bonus for paying early.