CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
- Intro Bonus
- 40,000 points Earn 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
- Reward Rates
- 2X 2 points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases and Rapid Rewards® Hotel and Car Rental Partner purchases.
- 1X 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 17.74% - 24.74% Variable
- Annual Fee
- Earn 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
- 7,500 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary.
- $75 Southwest® travel credit each year.
- 4 Upgraded Boardings per year when available.
- 20% back on in-flight drinks and WiFi.
- 2 points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases and Rapid Rewards® hotel and car rental partner purchases.
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees.
Our take: The Southwest Rapid Rewards Priority Credit Card doesn’t have as much heft as most elite airline cards, but it does offer enough value to justify paying the higher fee.