Southwest Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card
CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
- Intro Bonus
- 40,000 points Earn 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open
- Reward Rates
- 2X 2 points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases and Rapid Rewards® Hotel and Car Rental Partner purchases
- 1X 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 18.24% - 25.24% Variable
- Annual Fee
- Earn 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
- 3,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary.
- 2 points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases and Rapid Rewards® hotel and car rental partner purchases.
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Earn unlimited points that don't expire as long as your card account is open
- All points earned with either card count towards Companion Pass
- No blackout dates or seat restrictions
- Redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more
Our take: Frequent Southwest fliers and anyone planning a big vacation in the coming months will benefit most from the Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus card, but would-be jet-setters should be wary of limited options for global travel.