- Combined credit builder account and secured card products to help you build credit and save* money (minus interest and fees)
- No credit check. No credit history required.
- Start with a credit builder account that reports to all 3 credit bureaus. Each on-time monthly payment builds credit history and savings. Choose the plan that works for you.
- Make at least 3 monthly payments on time, have $100 or more in savings progress in your account, and be in good standing.** You’ll automatically be eligible for the Self Visa Credit Card, without a credit check.
- Your savings progress from your Credit Builder Account acts as your refundable security deposit.
- The Self Visa Credit Card is accepted at millions of locations in the U.S.
- Stay on track with credit utilization monitoring, auto pay, account reminders, a mobile app, and dedicated customer support.
- *Sample product: $48 monthly payment, 12 month term with a $9 admin fee at a 15.65% Annual Percentage Rate. Please refer to www.self.inc/pricing for the most recent pricing options.
- **Disclaimers, Rates and Fees: https://www.self.inc/card-agreement and https://www.self.inc/terms-of-service
2.5 out of 5
Our take: This combination of a loan and secured credit card could prove useful as a one-two credit-building punch, but since you'll essentially have to pay interest charges on your own money, it's unlikely to be the most cost-effective credit-building option.