- No security deposit required so you can keep more money in your pocket
- Pre-qualify without impacting your credit score
- Shine brighter with a credit card as unique as you
- Get access to a credit card you can use online, in store and in app where ever you see the Mastercard logo
- Build on your credit history with style
- Worry free spending with $0 liability on unauthorized charges!
- More credit for your everyday needs
1.7 out of 5
Our take: The Indigo Platinum MasterCard is a pretty basic credit building card, offering a standard APR and credit limit with no rewards program. Unless you qualify for a lower annual fee, it’s probably not worth what it costs to own.