- Intro Bonus
- $150 Statement CreditFor a limited time earn a $150 Statement Credit after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- 0% for 21 months on Balance Transfers
- Purchases Intro APR
- 0% for 12 months on Purchases
- Regular APR
- 16.74% - 27.49% (Variable)
- Annual Fee
- 0% Intro APR for 21 months on balance transfers from date of first transfer and 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases from date of account opening. After that the variable APR will be 16.74% - 27.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Balance transfers must be completed within 4 months of account opening.
- For a limited time earn a $150 Statement Credit after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Get free access to your FICO® Score online.
- With Citi Entertainment®, get special access to purchase tickets to thousands of events, including concerts, sporting events, dining experiences and more.
- 0% Introductory APR
- Balance Transfer
- Excellent Credit
- Good Credit
- Low Interest
- No Annual Fee
3.9 out of 5
Our take: Thanks to its long introductory offer on balance transfers, the Citi Diamond Preferred Card is a solid option if you need to pay down debt. Just be sure to factor in the card’s high balance transfer fee when weighing options.