CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
CCDC has partnerships with issuers including, but not limited to, American Express, Bank of America, Capital One, Chase, Citi, Discover and Wells Fargo.
- Intro Bonus
- 50,000 miles Earn 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after spending $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Reward Rates
- 2X 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- 1X 1 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on other purchases
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 17.49% - 26.49% (Variable)
- Annual Fee
- Earn 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after spending $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Admirals Club® membership for you and access for up to two guests or immediate family members traveling with you
- Earn 10,000 AAdvantage® Elite Qualifying Miles (EQMs) after you spend $40,000 in purchases within the year
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases and 1 AAdvantage® mile for every $1 spent on other purchases
- First checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to 8 companions traveling with you on the same reservation
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 17.49% - 26.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
4.1 out of 5
Our take: The Citi / AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard is the card of choice for American Airline loyalists seeking Admiral Club access, but, if you’re looking for elite perks, there are much better cards to be found.