- Intro Bonus
- 60,000 pointsEarn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Reward Rates
- 5XEarn 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 3XEarn 3X points on dining.
- 2XEarn 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 15.99%-22.99% Variable
- Annual Fee
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
- Auto Rental Insurance
- Concierge Service
- Excellent Credit
- Extended Warranty Program
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement
- Mobile Pay Ready
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Primary Auto Rental Insurance
- Purchase Protection
- Roadside Assistance
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Travel Assistance
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Unsecured credit card
- Visa Signature®
- Zero Fraud Liability
4.3 out of 5
Our take: The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers valuable rewards for frequent travelers, as well as the potential for savvy rewards card users to glean some extra value out of their rewards.