- Intro Bonus
- $350Earn a $350 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
- Reward Rates
- 6%6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
- 6%6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
- 3%3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more.
- 3%3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations
- 1%1% Cash Back on other purchases
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- 0% on balance transfers for 12 months
- Purchases Intro APR
- 0% on purchases for 12 months
- Regular APR
- 16.99%-27.99% Variable
- Annual Fee
- Earn a $350 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
- Balance Transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months from the date of account opening. After that, your APR will be a variable APR of 16.99%-27.99%.
- Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It® to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 Plan It fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a fixed monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
- 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
- 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
- 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
- 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
- Cash Back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed as a statement credit.
- Thinking about getting The Disney Bundle which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+? Your decision made easy with $7/month back in the form of a statement credit after you spend $13.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription with your Blue Cash Preferred Card. Enrollment required.
- $95 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- Balance Transfer
- Cash Back
- Excellent Credit
- Good Credit
4.6 out of 5
Our take: Despite its annual fee, the Blue Cash Preferred card is one of our favorite cards for families. It helps take the sting out of carpool lines and long commutes by offering a generous rewards rate on U.S. gas station spending and it offers one of the highest cash back rewards rate you can get when you use your card at U.S. supermarkets.