CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
CCDC has partnerships with issuers including, but not limited to, American Express, Bank of America, Capital One, Chase, Citi, Discover and Wells Fargo.
- Intro Bonus
- $150 Earn a $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
- Reward Rates
- 3% 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).
- 2% 2% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores.
- 1% 1% back on other purchases
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- 0% on balance transfers for 15 months
- Purchases Intro APR
- 0% on purchases for 15 months
- Regular APR
- 12.99%-23.99% Variable
- Annual Fee
- Earn a $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
- 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).
- 2% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, 1% back on other purchases.
- Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, currently 12.99% to 23.99%.
- Don't wait for your Card in the mail. Start earning cash back before your card even arrives, if eligible for Instant Card Number.
- Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed for statement credits.
- No annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
3.3 out of 5
Our take: A great card for families and frequent shoppers, the Blue Cash Everyday card offers a generous amount of cash back on everyday purchases; but its high APR cuts into its overall value.