- Intro Bonus
- 25,000 points25,000 online bonus points after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening - that can be a $250 statement credit toward travel purchases.
- Reward Rates
- 1.5XEarn unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all purchases, with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees and your points don't expire.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- 0% for 15 billing cycles
- Regular APR
- 14.74% - 24.74% Variable APR on purchases and balance transfers
- Annual Fee
- Earn unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all purchases, with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees and your points don't expire.
- 25,000 online bonus points after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening - that can be a $250 statement credit toward travel purchases.
- Use your card to book your trip how and where you want - you're not limited to specific websites with blackout dates or restrictions.
- Redeem points for a statement credit to pay for travel or dining purchases, such as flights, hotel stays, car and vacation rentals, baggage fees, and also at restaurants including takeout.
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 billing cycles for purchases. After the intro APR offer ends, 14.74% - 24.74% Variable APR will apply.
- If you're a Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25% - 75% more points on every purchase. That means you could earn up to 2.62 points for every $1 spent.
- Contactless Cards - The security of a chip card, with the convenience of a tap.
- This online only offer may not be available if you leave this page or if you visit a Bank of America financial center. You can take advantage of this offer when you apply now.
- 0% Introductory APR
- Excellent Credit
- FICO Score
- Low Interest
- Mobile Pay Ready
- No Annual Fee
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Unsecured credit card
- Visa Signature®
- Zero Fraud Liability
4.2 out of 5
Our take: You can travel anytime you want with this flexible travel card: The Bank of America Travel Rewards credit card sets itself apart from other travel cards by doing away with restrictive travel policies and letting you book your rewards-funded travel yourself.