CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
- Intro Bonus
- 50,000 points Receive 50,000 bonus points - a $500 value - after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
- Reward Rates
- 2X Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases.
- 1.5X Earn unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 17.49% - 24.49% Variable APR on purchases
- Annual Fee
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee
4.2 out of 5
Our take: The Bank of America Premium Rewards card combines the features of a cash back card with the features of a premium travel card for a great value.