- Intro Bonus
- 60,000 pointsReceive 60,000 online bonus points - a $600 value - after you make at least $4,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
- Reward Rates
- 2X2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases
- 1.5X1.5 points for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 20.24% - 27.24% Variable APR on purchases and balance transfers
- Annual Fee
- Receive 60,000 online bonus points - a $600 value - after you make at least $4,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points for every $1 spent on all other purchases. No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire as long as your account remains open.
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards® member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase. That means you could earn 2.5-3.5 points on travel and dining purchases and 1.87-2.62 points on all other purchases, for every $1 you spend.
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill® accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center.
- Get up to $100 in Airline Incidental Statement Credits annually and TSA PreCheck®/Global Entry Statement Credits of up to $100, every four years.
- Travel Insurance protections to assist with trip delays, cancellations and interruptions, baggage delays and lost luggage.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Low $95 annual fee.
- This online only offer may not be available if you leave this page or if you visit a Bank of America financial center. You can take advantage of this offer when you apply now.
- Annual Travel Credit
- Excellent Credit
- FICO Score
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement
- Mobile Pay Ready
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- TSA/Customs Reimbursement
- Unsecured credit card
- Zero Fraud Liability
4.4 out of 5
Our take: The Bank of America Premium Rewards credit card combines the features of a cash back card with the features of a premium travel card for a great value.