From generous sign-up bonuses to inflated rewards rates and introductory 0% APR offers, credit cards often offer limited-time ways to earn more. Make sure you’re getting as much value as possible out of your credit card.
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of our partner offers may have expired. Please review our list of best credit cards, or use our CardMatch™ tool to find cards matched to your needs.
From generous sign-up bonuses to inflated rewards rates and introductory 0% APR offers, credit cards regularly offer limited-time ways to earn more. With special deals coming and going, making sure you are getting as much value as possible out of your credit card can be a challenge.
For the most competitive rewards credit cards, odds are a limited-time promotion of some sort has come before – and will possibly come again. To help you navigate this process, we’ve assembled an ongoing list of the best sign-up bonuses and other credit card promotions of the moment, flagging the deals you’ll want to snag before they disappear. By taking advantage of these offers, you can ensure you get even more out of your credit cards.
American Express promotions
American Express offers a wide range of top-notch credit and charge card products, all of which offer great potential value when used strategically. Whether you prefer points or cash back, spend more on travel or groceries – odds are there is an Amex card that aligns with your spending.
But if snagging a large amount of points or cash back upfront is your goal, check out these cards with limited-time offers.
Limited-time American Express intro offers
There are no current, limited-time introductory offers from American Express.
Other special intro bonus offers from American Express
|Card||Intro bonus offer|
|The Platinum Card® from American Express||Earn 100,000 points if you spend $6,000 in first 6 months|
|American Express Blue Business Cash™ Card||Earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in first 3 months|
|The Blue Business® Plus Credit Card from American Express||Earn 15,000 points after you spend $3,000 in first 3 months|
Other American Express promotions
- Earn extra cash back or Membership Rewards on purchases from your favorite merchants via Amex Offers.
- Use Pay with Points or earn 2 Membership Rewards points per dollar on prepaid car rental bookings through AmexTravel.com.
- The Platinum Card from American Express has added new statement credit offers for Walmart+ membership, digital entertainment, Equinox, Soul Cycle and Clear membership.
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express has added new statement credit offers for Dell, Indeed, Adobe and wireless telephone services.
- New American Express® Gold Card and Platinum cardholders may be eligible for enhanced welcome offers when they sign up on Resy.com.
Bank of America promotions
Whether you are in search of a card that rewards travel, offers cash back or helps you pay down a balance with less interest, Bank of America has a credit card product designed for every kind of spender. If you’re looking to sign up for one of these cards, be sure to check for any limited-time offers you can take advantage of to earn a bit more.
Limited-time Bank of America intro offers
There are no current, limited-time introductory offers from Bank of America.
Other special intro bonus offers from Bank of America
There are no current, special introductory offers from Bank of America.
Luckily, sign-up bonuses aren’t the only way to get more value out of your Bank of America card. Check out other promotions below.
Other Bank of America promotions
- Present your Bank of America, Merrill Lynch or U.S. Trust credit or debit card and a picture ID on the first full weekend of every month to receive one free general admission ticket to participating museums. This offer excludes special exhibitions, ticketed shows and fundraising events.
- Bank of America Preferred Rewards members can earn 25% to 75% more rewards for each dollar they spend on a Bank of America credit card. Qualifying for this program requires a minimum combined average daily balance of $20,000 or more in eligible accounts with the bank for three months.
Capital One promotions
Capital One has a big portfolio of card options, from small business credit cards to secured cards and competitive travel cards. Cards like the Capital One Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card* sometimes offer a generous, limited-time sign-up – so be sure to keep an eye out for the latest promotions.
Limited-time Capital One intro offers
There are no current, limited-time introductory offers from Capital One.
Other special intro bonus offers from Capital One
|Card||Intro bonus offer|
|Capital One Walmart Rewards® Mastercard®||5% cash back on in-store purchases for the first 12 months when using Walmart Pay|
In addition to introductory bonuses, Capital One cards offer plenty of other great ways to earn more miles or get more value out of your card. Check out other promotions below.
Other Capital one promotions
Capital One Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card and Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card members earn 8% cash back on tickets purchased at Vivid seats through Jan. 31, 2023.
Chase cards include some of the most popular travel and cash back cards on the market. Combined with competitive business and co-branded cards, these products offer rewards for every kind of spender. By applying at the right time, you might be able to snag more points, miles or cash back.
Limited-time Chase intro offers
There are no current, limited-time introductory offers from Chase.
Other special intro bonus offers from Chase
|Card||Intro bonus offer|
|World of Hyatt Credit Card||Earn up to 60,000 bonus points:|
|Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card||$750 bonus after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open|
|Ink Business Cash® Credit Card||$750 bonus after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open|
|Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card||100,000 bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening|
Beyond sign-up bonuses, you can earn more on your Chase cards with all kinds of special promotions. Check out current deals below:
Other Chase promotions
- Get 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases on Amazon.com purchases and select streaming services from April 1 through June 31, 2022, with your Chase Freedom or Chase Freedom Flex℠ card upon enrollment. Activate the Q2 2022 bonus categories by June 14, 2022, here for Chase Freedom and here for Freedom Flex.
- Get a free year of Lyft Pink membership when you sign up with your Chase Sapphire Reserve.
- Get a 10% discount on select gift card redemptions, including Home Depot, Bath & Body Works, Domino’s and more.
Citi is yet another credit card issuer with a wide range of great credit card offerings. From luxury travelers to those who make small purchases throughout the week, all kinds of cardholders can likely find a Citi card that works for them. To score even more ThankYou points or cash back, keep an eye out for limited-time and special intro bonuses.
Limited-time Citi intro offers
There are no current, limited-time intro bonus offers from Citi.
Other special intro bonus offers from Citi
|Card||Intro bonus offer|
|Citi Custom Cash℠ Card||$200 after you spend $1,500 on purchases in the first 6 months of account opening|
On the bright side, sign-up bonuses are one of many ways to earn extra points from a Citi card. Check out ways to get more out of Citi cards below.
Other Citi promotions
- Use your Citi credit card or Citibank debit card to get special access to concerts, sporting events, dining, family entertainment and more through Citi Entertainment.
- Use your Citi Simplicity® Card or the Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card to receive exclusive savings on local offers, gift cards, magazine subscriptions, merchandise, travel, daily deals and more through Citi Easy Deals.
Discover credit cards are favorites of rewards enthusiasts, offering plenty of great ways to earn miles or cash back. In some cases, you can get even more when you sign up for a Discover card.
Limited-time Discover intro offers
There are no current, limited-time introductory offers from Discover.
Other special intro bonus offers from Discover
There are no current, special introductory offers from Discover.
Besides intro offers, other promotions from Discover can help you get more out of your card. Check out our ongoing list of current offers below.
Other Discover promotions
- Starting April 1 through June 30, 2022, you can earn 5% cash back for purchases at gas stations and Target (up to $1,500 in combined purchases per quarter, then 1%) with your Discover it® Cash Back upon enrollment. You can activate the 2022 Q2 bonus category here.
No matter which card issuer you prefer, there is no shortage of great limited-time promotions to earn more points or miles – or stretch them a bit further. Be sure to check back as we update this ongoing list of the top promotions, so you can snag the one that is best for you. By taking advantage of special promotions like these, you can ensure your card is working for you and offering the most possible value.
If you’re racking up points or miles with an airline or hotel loyalty program, you can also check out our ongoing list of airline and hotel promotions to make sure you’re earning all you can.
The editorial content on this page is based solely on the objective assessment of our writers and is not driven by advertising dollars. It has not been provided or commissioned by the credit card issuers. However, we may receive compensation when you click on links to products from our partners.