To avoid crowds and unnecessary expense this holiday season, book travel wisely and use your…
Finance, Small business, Travel
- Attorney, specialization in bankruptcy, collections and corporate law
- Freelance writer with work in several national and local outlets
- Co-founder and co-editor of the nonprofit The Sunlight Press
- Writing instructor at Writers.com
Rudri Bhatt Patel is a former attorney turned writer, editor and instructor. Her work has appeared in The Washington Post, Business Insider, Legal Zoom, Civil Eats, Saveur, Dame Magazine, ESPN, the Phoenix New Times and elsewhere. She also co-owns and manages a nonprofit, The Sunlight Press. She writes branded content for finance, law, travel and food for various companies.
She has practiced bankruptcy, collections and corporate law in Texas.
Our editorial team and our expert review board provide an unbiased analysis of the products we feature. Our comparison service is compensated by our partners, and may influence where or how products are featured on the site. Learn more about our partners and how we make money. Please note: The star-rating system on this page is based on our independent card scoring methodology and is not influenced by advertisers or card issuers.
"As a former bankruptcy attorney, I have extensive knowledge of the importance of personal finance. My unique experience in the legal and writing realm allows me to discuss topics related to personal finance and credit cards in a relatable, but informative manner."
- Bachelor’s degree in political science and a master’s degree in English, University of Texas at Dallas
- Southern Methodist University School of Law
- American Society of Journalists and Authors (ASJA)
- Authors Guild