The Zolve Azpire Credit Builder Card + Checking Account could be one of the first…
Credit cards, credit building, student credit
- Former Editor in Chief for TCU’s Spring 2021 publication of the Women’s Center Chapbook.
- A creative storyteller, highly interested in crafting diversified types of content to reach broader audiences, specifically through video and social media.
- Passionate about broadening financial equity to more readily include marginalized groups, specifically Black women.
- Prolific in creative writing, with an array of published poetry and her first published play coming in June 2023 with Next Stage Press.
Upon graduating from Texas Christian University (TCU) with a Bachelor’s degree in Writing and Theatre, Ashley began her career as an Editor for Bankrate credit cards and creditcards.com. Ashley also previously served as a line editor for the Borgen Project, and worked as a staff editor and contributor for TCU’s Journal of the Arts, Eleven40Seven.
Our editorial team and our expert review board provide an unbiased analysis of the products we feature. Our comparison service is compensated by our partners, and may influence where or how products are featured on the site. Learn more about our partners and how we make money. Please note: The star-rating system on this page is based on our independent card scoring methodology and is not influenced by advertisers or card issuers.
As someone who was against the use of credit cards in the past due to a lack of information on the financial tool, I’ve been fascinated by the ways we can make credit cards work for us when armed with the right knowledge. My goal is to provide people, especially young people and marginalized communities, with myth-busting knowledge about credit cards, how they work and how we can leverage this tool to make our money work for us.
- Bachelor of Arts in Writing and Theatre, Texas Christian University