- Reward Rates
- 4%4% on grocery store & gas purchases
- 3%3% on dining purchases, including takeout and delivery
- 2%2% on Verizon purchases (including monthly wireless bill)
- 1%1% on all other purchases everywhere Visa® Credit Cards are accepted
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 18.74% - 25.74% (variable, dependent on card type) Rates are accurate as of December 1, 2020
- Annual Fee
- Card holders earn 4% on grocery store & gas purchases
- 3% on dining purchases, including takeout and delivery
- 2% on Verizon purchases
- 1% on all other purchases everywhere Visa® Credit Cards are accepted
- Plus, card holders can get up to $10 per month off each eligible account or line when they use the Verizon Visa® Card to enroll in Verizon's Auto Pay, up to 10 lines max on select plans.
- Use the Verizon Visa® Card everywhere it's accepted to earn Verizon Dollars—rewards that can be redeemed for the best things at Verizon. No limits on earning, no expiration dates.
- No Annual Fee.
- Redeem Verizon Dollars on that phone you've been wanting. Or those headphones. Or pretty much anything in our store. Or even put the rewards toward your Verizon Wireless bill.
- Apply for the card with no annual fee and worth its weight in rewards. Exclusively offered to Verizon Wireless customers.
- No Annual Fee/No Foreign Transaction Fee – For New Accounts: Variable Purchase APRs are 21.74% or 25.74% for Verizon Visa Credit Card or 18.74%, 21.74% or 25.74% for Verizon Visa Signature Credit Card. APRs are accurate as of 2/1/21 and will vary with the market based on Prime Rates (as defined in your credit card agreement). Minimum Interest Charge is $2.
- To learn more click Apply Now for details
3.1 out of 5
Our take: The Verizon Visa Card offers Verizon customers impressive rewards value and service discounts – but it’s only worth applying if you plan to stick with the carrier for the long haul.