- Reward Rates
- 4%4% on grocery store & gas purchases
- 3%3% on dining purchases, including takeout and delivery
- 2%2% on Verizon purchases (including monthly wireless bill)
- 1%1% on all other purchases everywhere Visa® Credit Cards are accepted
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 18.99% - 25.99% (variable, dependent on card type) Rates are accurate as of April 1, 2022
- Annual Fee
- Card holders earn 4% on grocery store & gas purchases
- 3% on dining purchases, including takeout and delivery
- 2% on Verizon purchases
- 1% on all other purchases everywhere Visa® Credit Cards are accepted
- New enrollees to Verizon’s Auto Pay can get up to $10 per month off each eligible account or line up to 12 lines max (depending on plan). New card holders can enroll using their card which is the only credit card approved for the discount.
- Card holders can use Verizon Dollars at our store - but they don’t have to. They can use them on travel, or to get gift cards from their favorite brands. They can even put them toward their wireless bill.
- No Annual Fee.
- Redeem Verizon Dollars on that phone you've been wanting. Or those headphones. Or pretty much anything in our store. Or even put the rewards toward your Verizon Wireless bill.
- Apply for the card with no annual fee and worth its weight in rewards. Exclusively offered to Verizon Wireless customers.
- No Annual Fee/No Foreign Transaction Fee - For New Accounts: Variable Purchase APRs are 21.99% or 25.99% for Verizon Visa Credit Card or 18.99%, 21.99% or 25.99% for Verizon Visa Signature Credit Card. APRs are accurate as of 4/1/22 and will vary with the market based on Prime Rates (as defined in your credit card agreement). Minimum Interest Charge is $2.
- To learn more click Apply Now for details
3.4 out of 5
Our take: The Verizon Visa Card offers Verizon customers impressive rewards value and service discounts – but it’s only worth applying if you plan to stick with the carrier for the long haul.