CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 23.15% (Variable)
- Annual Fee
- Charge your Target and Target.com purchases
- Save 5%* every day at Target and Target.com
- Free Shipping* on most items at Target.com and Extended Return Policy*
- REDcard online account management
- Stackable with Cartwheel and other discounts
- Subject to application approval
- Target also offers a Target Debit card which also qualifies for 5% off* every day at Target and Target.com, Free shipping* on most items at Target.com, Extended Return Policy* and up to $40 cash withdrawal at checkout
- *Some restrictions apply. See program rules at Target.com/REDcard for details.
2.9 out of 5
Our take: The Target REDcard is a no-brainer for loyal customers of the discount retailer, but its typically high APR means cardholders who don’t pay their monthly balance in full might end up negating the store card’s savings and other benefits.