CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
CCDC has partnerships with issuers including, but not limited to, American Express, Bank of America, Capital One, Chase, Citi, Discover and Wells Fargo.
- Reward Rates
- 2% Earn 2% cash back through the PenFed Honors Advantage program
- 1.5% 1.5% unlimited cash back on all purchases
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- 0% for 12 months
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 14.99% - 17.99% Variable
- Annual Fee
- $100 bonus after spending $1,500 in purchase transactions within the first 90 days of account opening
- 0% promotional rate for 12 months on balance transfers made between now and September 30, 2020. After that, the APR for the unpaid balance and any new balance transfers will be a non-variable rate of 17.99%. 3% balance transfer fee per transaction Subject to credit approval. If you take advantage of this balance transfer, you will immediately be charged interest on all purchases made with your credit card unless you pay the entire account balance, including balance transfers, in full each month by the payment due date.
- Rate and offers current as of April 1, 2020 and are subject to change.
- 1.5% unlimited cash back on all purchases. Flexible cash redemption options. No caps, limits or category restrictions on rewards. Earn 2% cash back through the PenFed Honors Advantage program.
- No annual or foreign transaction fees.
- Chip enabled for added security.
- Federally insured by NCUA
- Purchase variable rate as low as 14.99% APR
4.1 out of 5
Our take: The PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature card, a new addition to the very limited category of 2 percent cash back cards, combines generous rewards with a low APR.