- $100 statement credit after spending $1,500 in purchase transactions within the first 90 days of account opening.
- 0% promotional rate for 12 months on balance transfers made between now and March 31, 2021. After that, the APR for the unpaid balance and any new balance transfers will be a non-variable rate of 17.99%. 3% balance transfer fee per transaction. Subject to credit approval. If you take advantage of this balance transfer, you will immediately be charged interest on all purchases made with your credit card unless you pay the entire account balance, including balance transfers, in full each month by the payment due date.
- Rate and offers current as of November 1, 2020 and subject to change.
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fee
- No cash advance fees
- Chip and Contactless 'Tap to Pay' enabled for added security, ease and convenience at the point of sale
- Click and Pay eligible, via Secure Remote Commerce, so you can enjoy easy and secure online buying checkout
- Purchase variable Rate As Low As 7.49% APR
- Auto Rental Insurance
- Balance Transfer
- Excellent Credit
- Free Credit Score
- Mobile Pay Ready
- No Annual Fee
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Unsecured credit card
- Zero Fraud Liability
3.3 out of 5
Our take: The PenFed Gold Visa card offers one of the lowest standard APRs you can get on a credit card and relatively few fees; but it’s only available to cardholders who qualify for Pentagon Federal Credit Union membership.