- Intro Bonus
- 15,000 pointsGet 15,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in your first three months.*
- Reward Rates
- 7XEarn unlimited 7x total points with GM.*
- 4X4x points on purchases everywhere else.*
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- 0% Intro Purchase APR for 12 Months*
- Regular APR
- 19.24% to 29.24% variable purchase APR based on creditworthiness. Rates as of 1/1/2023
- Annual Fee
- The only U.S. co-branded card that offers unlimited 4x points on all purchases and no annual fee.*
- Get 15,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in your first three months.*
- Earn unlimited 7x total points with GM.*
- Redeem towards a new GM vehicle purchase or lease with no limit. For example, spending $12K per year on everyday purchases will earn you 48,000 pts/$480 toward future redemption with GM
- 0% intro APR on purchases for the first 12 months, then a variable APR of 19.24% to 29.24%.*
- No annual fee, no foreign transaction fees, or cash advance fees. Late fees may apply.*
- See if you're approved with no impact to your Credit Score. Accepting a card after your application is approved will result in a hard inquiry, which may impact your credit score.
- Terms & Limitations Apply. Click here to see *Rates and Terms and Benefit Terms. Subject to credit approval.
3.9 out of 5
Our take: This card offers a very generous rewards rate on GM spending and also on everyday purchases, but the card's restrictive redemption program doesn't leave you many options for rewards.