- Reward Rates
- 2% 2% Value for Airfare Redemptions
- 1% 1% Value for Cash Back Redemptions
- 1X Earn one point for every one dollar spent.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- 0% intro APR for the first 15 billing cycles on BT within first 45 days; APR after will be 14.99%
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 14.99% Variable
- Annual Fee
- $195 ($95 for each Authorized User added to the account)
- Patented brushed stainless steel front and carbon back-weighing 22 grams.
- 2% value for airfare redemptions with no blackout dates or seat restrictions.
- 1% value for cash back redemptions.
- 24/7 Luxury Card Concierge®–Available by phone, email, and live mobile chat.
- Exclusive Luxury Card Travel® benefits (e.g., amenities, room upgrades and complimentary food and beverages).
- Members-only LUXURY MAGAZINE®.
- Cell Phone Protection, Lyft credits, Postmates discounts, Fandango perks and more.
- Annual fee: $195 ($95 for each Authorized User).
- Earn one point for every one dollar spent.
- Terms and conditions apply.
2.2 out of 5
Our take: The most affordable option in Mastercard’s line of luxury credit cards, the Mastercard Titanium card offers a decent rewards rate and some interesting perks; but you can get a similar amount of value from cheaper cards.