CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
- Brushed Stainless Steel - Patented Card Design
- Luxury Card Rewards Program
- 2% Value for Airfare Redemptions
- 1% Value for Cash Back Redemptions
- 24/7 Luxury Card Concierge™
- Exclusive Luxury Card Travel Benefits
- Members-Only LUXURY MAGAZINE
- Annual Fee: $195 ($95 for each Authorized User)
2.2 out of 5
Our take: The most affordable option in Mastercard’s line of luxury credit cards, the Mastercard Titanium card offers a decent rewards rate and some interesting perks; but you can get a similar amount of value from cheaper cards.