- Reward Rates
- 2%2% Value for Airfare Redemptions
- 1%1% Value for Cash Back Redemptions
- 1XEarn one point for every one dollar spent.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- 0% intro APR for the first 15 billing cycles on BT within first 45 days; APR after will be 14.99%
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 14.99% Variable
- Annual Fee
- $195 ($95 for each Authorized User added to the account)
- Patented brushed stainless steel front and carbon back-weighing 22 grams.
- 2% value for airfare redemptions with no blackout dates or seat restrictions. 1% value for cash back redemptions. Earn one point for every one dollar spent.
- 24/7 Luxury Card Concierge® - Available by phone, email, and live mobile chat.
- Exclusive Luxury Card Travel® benefits - average value of $500 per stay (e.g., amenities, room upgrades and complimentary food and beverages) at over 3,000 properties.
- Members-only LUXURY MAGAZINE®.
- Cell phone protection for eligible claims of up to $1,000 each year. Plus Lyft credits, ShopRunner membership, Fandango perks and more.
- Annual fee: $195 ($95 for each Authorized User). Terms and conditions apply.
- Auto Rental Insurance
- Balance Transfer
- Concierge Service
- Excellent Credit
- Extended Warranty Program
- Free Credit Score
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement
- Mobile Pay Ready
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Price Protection
- Private Jet Access
- Purchase Protection
- Roadside Assistance
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Travel Assistance
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Unsecured credit card
- World Elite Mastercard®
- Zero Fraud Liability
2.2 out of 5
Our take: The most affordable option in Mastercard’s line of luxury credit cards, the Mastercard Titanium card offers a decent rewards rate and some interesting perks; but you can get a similar amount of value from cheaper cards.