- Reward Rates
- 2% 2% Value for Airfare Redemptions
- 2% 2% Value for Cash Back Redemptions
- 1X Earn one point for every one dollar spent.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- 0% intro APR for the first 15 billing cycles on BT within first 45 days; APR after will be 14.99%
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 14.99% Variable
- Annual Fee
- $995 ($295 for each Authorized User added to the account)
- Patented 24K-gold-plated front and carbon back-weighing 22 grams.
- 2% value for airfare redemptions with no blackout dates or seat restrictions. 2% value for cash back redemptions. Earn one point for every one dollar spent.
- 24/7 Luxury Card Concierge® - available by phone, email and live mobile chat. Reach out to manage tasks big and small.
- Exclusive Luxury Card Travel® benefits - average value of $500 per stay (e.g., amenities, room upgrades and complimentary food and beverages) at over 3,000 properties.
- Annual Airline Credit - up to $200 in statement credits toward flight-related purchases including airline tickets, baggage fees, upgrades and more. Up to a $100 application fee credit for the cost of TSA Pre✓® or Global Entry.
- Enrollment in Priority Pass™ Select with access to 1,300+ airport lounges worldwide with no guest limit.
- Cell phone protection for eligible claims of up to $1,000 each year. Plus Lyft credits, ShopRunner membership, Fandango perks and more.
- Annual Fee: $995 ($295 for each Authorized User). Terms and conditions apply.
2.4 out of 5
Our take: Designed for well-heeled cardholders who can afford to pay a nearly five figure annual fee, this splashy metal credit card offers surprisingly few rewards for a card of its kind; but elite travelers with a taste for luxury will appreciate the Gold card’s exclusive discounts and services