CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
- Stainless Steel - Patented Card Design
- 2% Value for Airfare Redemptions
- 1.5% Value for Cash Back Redemptions
- 24/7 Luxury Card Concierge™
- Exclusive Luxury Card Travel Benefits
- $100 Annual Airline Credit Toward Qualifying Purchases
- $100 Global Entry Application Fee Credit
- Annual Fee: $495 ($195 for each Authorized User)
2.6 out of 5
Our take: With a $495 annual fee, the Mastercard Black card is one of the priciest cards in its class, and comes with travel benefits that don’t hold up to other luxury cards.