Marriott Rewards® Premier Plus Credit Card
CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
- Intro Bonus
- 75,000 points Earn 75,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Reward Rates
- 6X 6X Points Per $1 Spent at participating Marriott Rewards and SPG hotels.
- 2X 2X points for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 17.99% - 24.99% Variable
- Annual Fee
- Earn 75,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Get the card that helps you earn more with U.S. News & World Report’s No.1 Hotel Rewards Program, Marriott Rewards.
- Earn 6X points per $1 spent at over 6,700 participating Marriott Rewards & SPG hotels.
- 2X points for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Automatic Silver Elite Status each account anniversary year.
- Path to Gold Status when you spend $35,000 on purchases each account year.
- 15 Elite Night Credits each calendar year.
- 1 Free Night Award (valued up to 35,000 points) every year after account anniversary.
Our take: Though Marriott rewards points are a bit inflated, the new Marriott Rewards Premier Plus card is a good value, offering a generous intro bonus along with many other benefits.