CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
- Reward Rates
- 5% 5% Earnings on purchases of GM parts, accessories and service at authorized GM dealers
- 3% 3% Earnings on purchases at gas stations, restaurants, and office supply stores
- 1% 1% Earnings on all other purchases
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- 0% intro on purchases for 12 months
- Regular APR
- 18.74% Variable APR
- Annual Fee
- 3% Earnings on purchases at gas stations, restaurants, and office supply stores; 1% Earnings on all other purchases; plus, 5% Earnings on purchases of GM parts, accessories and service at authorized GM dealers - all of which can be exclusively redeemed toward the purchase or lease of an eligible, new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle
- No annual fee, no limit to how much you can earn and redeem, and your Earnings don't expire on an open Account; plus, a 0% Intro APR on purchases for the first 12 months and a variable APR of 18.74% after that
2.6 out of 5
Our take: The GM BuyPower Business Card from Capital One offers rewards you can use to buy a new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle.