CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
- Intro Bonus
- $300 $300 after you spend $3000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
- Reward Rates
- 4% Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment
- 2% Earn 2% at grocery stores
- 1% Earn 1% on all other purchases
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 16.24% - 25.24% (Variable)
- Annual Fee
- $0 intro for first year; $95 after that
- Earn a one-time $300 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases. Plus, earn 8% cash back on tickets at Vivid Seats through May 2020.
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that
4.8 out of 5
Our take: The new Capital One Savor card gets bragging rights for offering the most cash back on dining and entertainment purchases combined, but it’s not the best option for many cardholders due to its $95 annual fee.