- Intro Bonus
- 30,000 points 30,000 in Brex Rewards points upon signup and waived card fees for life (equal to $300+ value)*
- Reward Rates
- 7X 7x on rideshare
- 4X 4x on travel
- 3X 3x on restaurants
- 2X 2x on software subscriptions
- 1X 1x on all other transactions
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- Annual Fee
- Up to $60
- 30,000 in Brex Rewards points upon signup and waived card fees for life (equal to $300+ value)*
- No personal guarantee needed - we do not ask for a personal credit check or security deposit during the application.
- Credit limits 10-20x higher than traditional small business corporate cards.
- $100,000 bank balance required to qualify for Brex.
- Exclusive signup offers from the best products and tools for your business (e.g. AWS, Google Ads, WeWork, Salesforce) worth over $50,000 in value.
- Earn points on every dollar spent with industry-leading multipliers: 7x on rideshare, 4x on travel, 3x on restaurants, 2x on software subscriptions and 1x on all other transactions.
- Miles transfer program to 6 airlines (including Singapore Airlines, Qantas, Air France, and more) and their loyalty programs, giving Brex customers access to book travel across all of the major global airline alliances - Star Alliance, Oneword, and SkyTeam.
- 30-day charge card running on the Mastercard network. Enjoy global acceptance with no foreign transaction fees.
- Make employee expenses seamless - automated receipt-capture and expense matching and reconciliation via text and email. Instantly add new users and set spending limits.
- Simplify reconciliation with built-in integrations with Quickbooks, Xero and more.
4.4 out of 5
Our take: With an application process that makes qualifying faster and easier than usual and a unique rewards program that offers up to 7X points on ride-sharing, the Brex Corporate Card is well-attuned to the needs of startup companies.