CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
CCDC has partnerships with issuers including, but not limited to, American Express, Bank of America, Capital One, Chase, Citi, Discover and Wells Fargo.
- Intro Bonus
- 30,000 points 30,000 in Brex Rewards points upon signup and waived card fees for life (equal to $300+ value)*
- Reward Rates
- 7X 7x on rideshare
- 4X 4x on travel
- 3X 3x on restaurants
- 2X 2x on software subscriptions
- 1X 1x on all other transactions
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- Annual Fee
- Up to $60
- 30,000 in Brex Rewards points upon signup and waived card fees for life (equal to $300+ value)*
- No personal guarantee needed - we do not ask for a personal credit check or security deposit during the application.
- Credit limits 10-20x higher than traditional small business corporate cards.
- $100,000 bank balance required to qualify for Brex.
- Exclusive signup offers from the best products and tools for your business (e.g. AWS, Google Ads, WeWork, Salesforce) worth over $50,000 in value.
- Earn points on every dollar spent with industry-leading multipliers: 7x on rideshare, 4x on travel, 3x on restaurants, 2x on software subscriptions and 1x on all other transactions.
- Miles transfer program to 6 airlines (including Singapore Airlines, Qantas, Air France, and more) and their loyalty programs, giving Brex customers access to book travel across all of the major global airline alliances - Star Alliance, Oneword, and SkyTeam.
- 30-day charge card running on the Mastercard network. Enjoy global acceptance with no foreign transaction fees.
- Make employee expenses seamless - automated receipt-capture and expense matching and reconciliation via text and email. Instantly add new users and set spending limits.
- Simplify reconciliation with built-in integrations with Quickbooks, Xero and more.
4.4 out of 5
Our take: With an application process that makes qualifying faster and easier than usual and a unique rewards program that offers up to 7X points on ride-sharing, the Brex Corporate Card is well-attuned to the needs of startup companies.