CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- 0% Intro APR for 18 billing cycles for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days
- Purchases Intro APR
- 0% Introductory APR on purchases for 18 billing cycles
- Regular APR
- 14.74% - 24.74% Variable APR on purchases and balance transfers
- Annual Fee
- 0% Introductory APR for 18 billing cycles for purchases, and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days. After the intro APR offer ends, 14.74% - 24.74% Variable APR will apply. A 3% fee (min $10) applies to all balance transfers
- No annual fee
- No penalty APR. Paying late won't automatically raise your interest rate (APR). Other account pricing and terms apply
- Access your FICO® Score for free within Online Banking or your Mobile Banking app
3.5 out of 5
Our take: With a relatively low interest rate and a lengthy interest-free balance transfer period, the BankAmericard credit card is a good choice for cardholders with hefty balances.