- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- 0% Intro APR for 18 billing cycles for any BTs made in the first 60 days. A 3% fee (min. $10) applies.
- Purchases Intro APR
- 0% Intro APR for 18 billing cycles for purchases
- Regular APR
- 12.99% - 22.99% Variable APR on purchases and balance transfers
- Annual Fee
- 0% Introductory APR for 18 billing cycles for purchases, and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days. After the intro APR offer ends, 12.99% - 22.99% Variable APR will apply. A 3% fee (min $10) applies to all balance transfers
- No annual fee
- No penalty APR. Paying late won't automatically raise your interest rate (APR). Other account pricing and terms apply
- Access your FICO® Score for free within Online Banking or your Mobile Banking app
- Contactless Cards - The security of a chip card, with the convenience of a tap
- This online only offer may not be available if you leave this page or if you visit a Bank of America financial center. You can take advantage of this offer when you apply now.
- Balance Transfer
4.4 out of 5
Our take: With a relatively low interest rate and a lengthy introductory balance transfer period, the BankAmericard credit card is a good choice for cardholders with hefty balances.