- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- 0% Intro APR for 21 billing cycles for any BTs made in the first 60 days. A 3% fee applies.
- Purchases Intro APR
- 0% Intro APR for 21 billing cycles for purchases
- Regular APR
- 15.99% - 25.99% Variable APR on purchases and balance transfers
- Annual Fee
- 0% Introductory APR for 21 billing cycles for purchases, and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days. After the intro APR offer ends, 15.99% - 25.99% Variable APR will apply. A 3% fee applies to all balance transfers.
- No annual fee.
- No penalty APR. Paying late won't automatically raise your interest rate (APR). Other account pricing and terms apply.
- Access your FICO® Score for free within Online Banking or your Mobile Banking app.
- Contactless Cards - The security of a chip card, with the convenience of a tap.
- This online only offer may not be available if you leave this page or if you visit a Bank of America financial center. You can take advantage of this offer when you apply now.
- 0% Introductory APR
- Balance Transfer
- No Annual Fee
5.0 out of 5
Our take: With a relatively low interest rate and a lengthy introductory balance transfer period, the BankAmericard credit card is a good choice for cardholders with hefty balances.