All you need to know about credit reports and credit scores, including a look at FICO scores and credit histories and why they matter
These seven basic steps to improving your credit score take time and aren’t all easy, but once you do them, your score is guaranteed to rise.
Part of growing up is becoming financially independent, but how do you get started? It all comes down to being responsible.
Don’t think of rebuilding bad credit as a race — slow and steady changes are needed, and time and patience are your allies.
With financial squabbles topping the list of reasons for divorce, experts say it makes sense to check out your partner’s credit before you get married.
Everyone has a few destructive credit card habits to break — and the sooner you replace them with positive behavior, the more money you’ll save.
What’s an APR? What about a grace period or a finance charge? This alphabetical list of terms can help clear things up for you.
More things to know about credit reports, scores
- The five basic components of a FICO score
- 10 things you must know about credit reports, scores
- 10 surefire steps to get errors off your credit reports
- How closing a card affects your credit score
- Get the REAL free credit report
- An interactive look at a credit report