- Intro Bonus
- $100 CreditGet $100 in credit when you open a new Verizon Visa Card account and make a purchase using the card within the first 90 days.
- Reward Rates
- 4%4% on grocery store & gas purchases
- 3%3% on dining purchases, including takeout and delivery
- 2%2% on Verizon purchases (including monthly wireless bill)
- 1%1% on all other purchases everywhere Visa® Credit Cards are accepted
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 20.24% - 27.24% (variable, dependent on card type) Rates are accurate as of July 1, 2022
- Annual Fee
- Card holders earn 4% on grocery store & gas purchases
- 3% on dining purchases, including takeout and delivery
- 2% on Verizon purchases
- 1% on all other purchases everywhere Visa credit cards are accepted
- Plus, new enrollees to Verizon's Auto Pay can get up to $10/month off each eligible account or phone line up to 12 lines max (depending on plan). New card holders can enroll using their card which is the only credit card approved for the discount.
- $100 Statement Credit offer: Open a Verizon Visa Card account, get a $100 statement credit applied to your credit card bill - just make your first purchase using the card within the first 90 days.
- Use the Verizon Visa Card everywhere it's accepted to earn Verizon Dollars rewards that can be redeemed for the best things at Verizon. No limits on earning, no expiration dates.
- Redeem Verizon Dollars on that phone you've been wanting. Or those headphones. Or pretty much anything in our store. Or even put the rewards toward your Verizon Wireless bill.
- Apply for the card with no annual fee and worth its weight in rewards. Exclusively offered to Verizon Wireless customers.
- No Annual Fee/No Foreign Transaction Fee - For New Accounts: Variable Purchase APRs are 23.24% or 27.24% for Verizon Visa Credit Card or 20.24%, 23.24% or 27.24% for Verizon Visa Signature Credit Card. APRs are accurate as of 7/1/22 and will vary with the market based on Prime Rates (as defined in your credit card agreement). Minimum Interest Charge is $2.
3.4 out of 5
Our take: The Verizon Visa Card offers Verizon customers impressive rewards value and service discounts – but it’s only worth applying if you plan to stick with the carrier for the long haul.