- Intro Bonus
- Earn 40,000 MilesEarn 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
- Reward Rates
- 2XEarn 2X Miles on Delta purchases, at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery in the U.S. and at U.S. supermarkets.
- 1XEarn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 20.99%-29.99% Variable
- Annual Fee
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $99
- Earn 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
- Enjoy a $0 introductory Annual Fee for the first year, then $99.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Card Members get 15% off when using miles to book Award Travel on Delta flights through delta.com and the Fly Delta app. Discount not applicable to partner-operated flights or to taxes and fees.
- Earn 2X Miles on Delta purchases, at U.S. Supermarkets and at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery in the U.S.
- Earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases.
- $100 Delta Flight Credit: After you spend $10,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, receive a Credit to use toward future travel.
- Want even more flexibility? Take up to $50 off the cost of your flight for every 5,000 miles you redeem with Pay with Miles when you book on delta.com.
- Receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit on eligible Delta in-flight purchases after using your Card.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- With Send & Split®, you can send money and split your Card purchases with any other Venmo or PayPal user, directly from the Amex App. Enroll today.
- Terms Apply.
4.0 out of 5
Our take: This card’s miles are worth more than the average credit card, making this airline card’s rewards program an attractive choice for cardholders who want to earn a free flight on a major carrier quickly.