CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
CCDC has partnerships with issuers including, but not limited to, American Express, Bank of America, Capital One, Chase, Citi and Discover.
- Intro Bonus
- 35,000 Miles Earn 35,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Reward Rates
- 2X Earn 2X Miles on Delta purchases, at restaurants worldwide and at U.S. supermarkets.
- 1X Earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 15.74%-24.74% Variable
- Annual Fee
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $99
- Earn 35,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free and Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding on Delta flights.
- New! Get ready for your next trip - spend $10,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year and receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit to get you there sooner.
- Earn 2X Miles on Delta purchases, at restaurants worldwide and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
- Enjoy a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $99.
- Terms Apply.
3.6 out of 5
Our take: If you are a frequent Delta Airlines flier, you'll be glad to have the Gold Delta SkyMiles from American Express credit card on your side.