CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
- Intro Bonus
- Reward Rates
- 4% 4% cash back on eligible gas for the first $7,000 per year and then 1% thereafter
- 3% 3% cash back on restaurants and eligible travel purchases
- 2% 2% cash back on all other purchases from Costco and Costco.com
- 1% 1% cash back on all other purchases
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 16.74% (Variable)
- Annual Fee
- Discover one of Citi’s best cash back rewards cards designed exclusively for Costco members
- 4% cash back on eligible gas for the first $7,000 per year and then 1% thereafter
- 3% cash back on restaurants and eligible travel purchases
- 2% cash back on all other purchases from Costco and Costco.com
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- No annual fee with your paid Costco membership and enjoy no foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Receive an annual credit card reward certificate, which is redeemable for cash or merchandise at U.S. Costco warehouses, including Puerto Rico
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 16.74%. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
2.5 out of 5
Our take: The Costco Anywhere Visa card lavishes devoted Costco shoppers with one of the highest cash back rates in existence, but ensures they can’t redeem their rewards unless they maintain their loyalty to Costco.