Chase Freedom Unlimited®
- Intro Bonus
- $200Earn a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
- Reward Rates
- 5%Earn 5% on travel purchased through Chase.
- 3%Earn 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores
- 1.5%Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- 0% Intro APR on Purchases for 15 months
- Regular APR
- 14.99 - 23.74% Variable
- Annual Fee
- Earn a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
- Earn 5% on travel purchased through Chase, 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and 1.5% on all other purchases.
- No annual fee
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases, then a variable APR of 14.99 - 23.74%.
- No minimum to redeem for cash back. Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
- 0% Introductory APR
- Cash Back
- Concierge Service
- Excellent Credit
- Extended Warranty Program
- Mobile Pay Ready
- No Annual Fee
- Purchase Protection
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Unsecured credit card
- Zero Fraud Liability
4.5 out of 5
Our take: The Chase Freedom Unlimited card offers a good sign-up bonus and an impressive average rewards rate, including a 1.5% cash back rate on general purchases, making it a great starter card for collecting Chase Ultimate Rewards.